How Should We Break in The Lipo Battery?
Practices have proved that lipo battery break in is one of the most useful Lithium Polymer Battery Care procedures. The lipo break in can help you to prolong the cycle life and reduce the possibility of puffing.Then how should we break in the lipo battery? We suggest the following steps:
LiPO Break In Procedure:
* First charge of 0.5 C up to 100%
* Second charge of 1 C at 100%
* Second discharge at 0.5 C to 3.6 volts / cell (or about 70-80% of the capacity)
* Third-sixth charge with 1C to 100%
* Third-sixth discharge at 1 C to 3.6 volts / cell (or about 70-80% of the capacity)
First flight should be with conservative currents, so gentle style of flying, flight time to about 50 - 60% of discharge limit. Second flight with the use of 70 - 80% of capacity with smooth flying style
And the pack temperature should be under 125°F (around 51.6℃) when charging and discharging. Always use a professional Lipo balance charger.
Usually the bigger battery, the more obvious for these advantages. Of cause one of the premises is you are getting the good quality batteries. Batteries of AGA-POWER are manufactured under ISO9001 and have passed CE ,ROHS for lithium ion. Welcome to contact us for a quote!